A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Orbuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Orbuch, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Orbuch, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Stomach cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Orbuch graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orbuch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Orbuch MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Murray Orbuch practice?
- Dr. Murray Orbuch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murray Orbuch practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Hepatologists.