A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Pincus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Pincus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Benjamin Pincus MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murray B. Pincus practice?
- Dr. Murray Pincus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murray Pincus practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.