A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Rebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Rebner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebner graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rebner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Rebner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Murray Rebner practice?
- Dr. Murray Rebner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murray Rebner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Royal Oak Radiologists.