The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murray Rosenzweig
Dr. Murray Rosenzweig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Rosenzweig is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Murray Rosenzweig has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Murray Rosenzweig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Melvin Zelefsky
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.03 mi46
Dr. Jill Panosian
Bronx, NY 0.05 mi2
Dr. Victoria Chernyak
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Bronx, NY 0.05 mi12