inactive

Murray E Rouse DO Patient Reviews

February 26th, 2014
Best Family Practice Physicain
Dr. Rouse is an excellent physician. He has been my primary care provider/ Family Practice physician for many years. At this time, I actually drive from Olympia to Puyallup to keep him as my primary care provider. As a RN/ Nursing Director of a large Mental Health facility, I find that Dr. Rouse is excellent with continuity of care for his patients and ensuring that they receive appropriate follow-up care when indicated. He listens attentively to his patients, always considers their feelings/recommendations, and will make the decision that he feels is in their best interest. He is a "team player" and he will consider the patient's input regarding their care. He additionally has excellent knowledge of medical diagnosis, and he always considers his patients as priority when providing care. I have much experience with physicians (work >29 years, both parents and husband), and I consider Dr. Rouse to be one of the best that I have ever known. It will be hard when he someday retires. I highly recommend him to any person that seeks having an excellent physician care for them!

April 3rd, 2013
PTSD Pts beware of this "Dr"
Worse "dr" alive... Don't see this guy he's the reason that family practice Dr's shouldn't dabble in mental health. Thanks Mr. Rouse, i hope that in your civilian practice you don't EVER get to see PTSD pt's.

September 15th, 2011
He was very professional and very knowledgeable. Unlike other doctors, I could tell he was listening to me. He engaged in genuine conversation and made me feel like I was the most important thing at that moment.