A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Seltzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Seltzer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seltzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Barnabas Medical CenterAmbulatory Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Harold Seltzer MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Murray H. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Murray Seltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Seltzer practices Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.