Dr. Murray Seltzer Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 26th, 2012

my doctor

he was extremely kind and patient with me when I was upset.My operation went smoothly and now that I have cancer he has been very supportive to me and my husband. He even offered to counsel my teen-agers. I strongly recommend him.

April 24th, 2010

verbally abusive to an elderly patient prior to breast surgery. Accused patient of arriving at the wrong time for procedure, despite confirmation of time day before. Patient had received some sedation and dr. asked her"do you want the surgery or not?" Outrageous behavior. Question whether he has had a breakdown!

October 1st, 2015