Dr. Murray Shames MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 11th, 2016
Mr Joe Cortina
This man operated on my leg and it hasn't been anything but pain and discomfort. He cause MAJOR nerve damage and the post op healing took MONTHS instead of days or weeks. I went through weeks of painful rehab and essentially had to relearn how to walk again. I now have discomfort every hour of every day of my life. I have had full sternotomy heart by pass some years ago - and that recovery was a walk in the park compared to what I went through after Shames operated on my leg. I informed the Dr about the slow healing and the nerve feeling loss. I never had so much as an apology or explanation or even concern as to he had done to me. After the surgery I developed a severe ankle edema edema on the operated lag only. It is sometimes so severe that I cannot even wear a shoe. He has absolutely no compassion. I never got so much as a 5 minute phone call to see how I was doing. If a vet had done this kind of work on someone's pet dog - he would probably have lost his reputation. God forbid i would ever let him touch anyone in my family or a good friend. thanks for the irreparable damage.