A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Solsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solsberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solsberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Solsberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solsberg graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Solsberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray David Solsberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Murray D. Solsberg practice?
- Dr. Murray Solsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Solsberg practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Radiologists.