Dr. Murray Soss DO Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

no change

August 18th, 2013
love my doc...
I love dr soss n his staff, he always is courteous n so is his staff n ask about my family and how am I doing, etc..I see him monthly...or if I needed to I cld see him whnever I needed to....he spends time to explain meds to me and side effects n if I try smethg n go bck he ll adjust dose or change my meds, like I was anti depressant I didn't like the one he had me on, so we tried another and it was perfect, but he explained it all, didn't rush me out...as far as "pill doc" yea right, if I need smthg strong, he's not the doc to go to...he treats wht is wrong w you, but he will not just had u scripts for no reason, or pin killers unless u hve had documentation to back it up or hve bn on it and are transferring but he still wants back up, im lucky to hve found him, I just moved here and found him on this website and took a chance love him....only thing he don't take debit/credit....for like co pays etc. he says he s gtg a machine soon, but I wld totally recommend him to anyone! love my doc!

May 9th, 2010
THE BEST
I've been a patient of Dr. Soss for almost 40 years. He is caring, sincere and outstanding at diagnosing and prescribing. I travel about 90 minutes round-trip to see him.

October 20th, 2009