A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Turner, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Wells Turner MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Murray W. Turner practice?
- Dr. Murray Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murray Turner practices Nephrology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Nephrologists.