A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Vann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Vann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Vann, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vann graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Vann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray McNiece Vann MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murray M. Vann practice?
- Dr. Murray Vann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murray Vann practices Urology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Urologists.