Dr. Murray Wittner MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Wittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittner graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wittner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wittner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murray Wittner practice?
Dr. Murray Wittner practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors, and Bronx Pathologists.