A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Wittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittner graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wittner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Wittner MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murray Wittner practice?
- Dr. Murray Wittner has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Wittner practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.