A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murtaza Ghadiali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murtaza Ghadiali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murtaza Ghadiali, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghadiali graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ghadiali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murtaza Taher Ghadiali MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Murtaza T. Ghadiali practice?
- Dr. Murtaza Ghadiali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murtaza Ghadiali practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.