A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murtaza Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murtaza Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murtaza Hussain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murtaza Hussain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murtaza Hussain practice?
- Dr. Murtaza Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murtaza Hussain practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Internists.