Learn more about Dr. Murtaza Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murtaza Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murtaza Hussain, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murtaza Hussain practice?
Dr. Murtaza Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Family Physicians, and Detroit General Practitioners.