A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murtaza Mahesri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murtaza Mahesri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murtaza Mahesri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahesri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mahesri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murtaza I Mahesri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murtaza I. Mahesri practice?
- Dr. Murtaza Mahesri has 1 office location.
Dr. Murtaza Mahesri practices Internal Medicine near Huntsville, TX.
See Huntsville Internists.