Dr. Murtaza Mussaji, DO
Internist, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Godfrey family review - Dr. Massaji show details Godfrey family review - Dr. Massaji
by Geary on Aug 18th, 2015

Dr. Massaji was referred to me by my wife and I've had an exception experience. Not only is he an exceptional doctor with an extensive network with local doctors. I would recommend Dr. Massaji to anyone looking for an excellent Internal medicine doctor, who is also very personal, concerned, and dedicated

Ms. show details Ms.
by Linda R on Jun 27th, 2015

Have seen Dr. Mussaji many times and he is excellent in doing blood work, urine samples and any other treatment to make sure he properly provides meds and treatment options. His waiting period has gone from less than 30 minutes to more than 90 minutes. He is arrogant and his bedside manner is no longer acceptable. He insulted my family member trying to get her to come to him for her weight. He knows nothing about her medical conditions. I have mentioned his attitude to his nurse previously not expecting her to confront him. I am looking for another doctor.

Very unconcerned rude doc show details Very unconcerned rude doc
Sep 16th, 2014

Doctor Murtaza was a horrible doctor. He rushed my appointment, when I asked him few questions he even said that he has to look at other patients can't spent much time on me. I will not recommend him !!!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Maria "CHRISTINA" Marentes on Mar 26th, 2014

Dr. Mussaji is an effective, knowledgeable, high-tech, fun and caring doctor.I love that he walks around with his laptop and has all your health info readily available at hand. I am so glad I found him after Kelsey-Sebol dropped Aetna; I thought I would never find another great doctor. I recommend him to all my friends and family. I really like you, Dr. Mussaji!

great doctor show details great doctor
by val f. on Nov 18th, 2013

My first visit was for blood pressure problems, dr. Musssaji put me on the right medication and it is now under control. He is very knowledgable in his field,and take time to answer your questions. His staff is also great.

Look elsewhere show details Look elsewhere
by E R on Oct 6th, 2013

The worst doctor

Nov 18th, 2012

There are few excellent physicians, Dr. Mussaji, an MD and a DO, is one of them.His dedicated medical care makes me feel like real patient, not a customer.I am glad he is our doctor.