Overall Review

November 7th, 2016
Very Good & Knowlegable
I was recommended to Mr. Mussaji, I had a blood disorder for many years, but he found something else that no other doc' had discovered. Thanks to Dr. Mussaji I am now on right meds. and NO more transfusions. He also discovered a heart condition I had been told for 25 years was a murmur. that to Dr. M I had heart surgery and the problem was repaired. I continue to see him as my PCP and will recommend him unconditionally. He's busy, if you want someone to chat with and tell jokes, please visit your neighbor. If you have a health condition--he is the best.

March 18th, 2016
The last 4 categories are mere assumptions. I have clearly not psychically been seen by the Dr. Scheduling appt went well. However I am compelled to warrant the lack of compassion and unfriendliness from I believe it was Maleza that I spoke with. Explained I only live 5 min from dr office; if I could pls be called in event of cancellation so that I wouldn't have to wait 10 days. Explained I have Wegner's and suspicious that my symptoms were surfacing. Explained my history of bladder & kidney infections, and really felt at the very least needed to be on antibiotic. I remained professional and compliant & will wait out the 10 days.

December 19th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Mussaji for about three years. I really trust him as a Doctor. For about a year, I didn't like his demeanor. But, that was in my own mind because I didn't always like what he would tell me. But, overtime I began to lose weight and improve my health and he didn't have to push me. I thank him for not trying to be my friend but being honest with his diagnosis. He spends plenty of time with you and doesn't rush. He has really helped me.

August 18th, 2015
Godfrey family review - Dr. Massaji
Dr. Massaji was referred to me by my wife and I've had an exception experience. Not only is he an exceptional doctor with an extensive network with local doctors. I would recommend Dr. Massaji to anyone looking for an excellent Internal medicine doctor, who is also very personal, concerned, and dedicated

June 27th, 2015
Ms.
Have seen Dr. Mussaji many times and he is excellent in doing blood work, urine samples and any other treatment to make sure he properly provides meds and treatment options. His waiting period has gone from less than 30 minutes to more than 90 minutes. He is arrogant and his bedside manner is no longer acceptable. He insulted my family member trying to get her to come to him for her weight. He knows nothing about her medical conditions. I have mentioned his attitude to his nurse previously not expecting her to confront him. I am looking for another doctor.

September 16th, 2014
Very unconcerned rude doc
Doctor Murtaza was a horrible doctor. He rushed my appointment, when I asked him few questions he even said that he has to look at other patients can't spent much time on me. I will not recommend him !!!

March 26th, 2014
Mrs.
Dr. Mussaji is an effective, knowledgeable, high-tech, fun and caring doctor.I love that he walks around with his laptop and has all your health info readily available at hand. I am so glad I found him after Kelsey-Sebol dropped Aetna; I thought I would never find another great doctor. I recommend him to all my friends and family. I really like you, Dr. Mussaji!

November 18th, 2013
great doctor
My first visit was for blood pressure problems, dr. Musssaji put me on the right medication and it is now under control. He is very knowledgable in his field,and take time to answer your questions. His staff is also great.

October 6th, 2013
Look elsewhere
The worst doctor

November 18th, 2012
There are few excellent physicians, Dr. Mussaji, an MD and a DO, is one of them.His dedicated medical care makes me feel like real patient, not a customer.I am glad he is our doctor.