A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murthy Madhira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murthy Madhira, Gastroenterologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhira graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Madhira has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murthy Srinivasa Madhira DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murthy S. Madhira practice?
- Dr. Murthy Madhira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murthy Madhira practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI.
See Monroe Internists.