Overall Review

August 1st, 2016
He has been my sons doctor for 21 years. He's the best arround

April 25th, 2013
Medicaid assigned - not by choice
Medicaid assigned Dr. Manne as my son's Pediatrician and since my son is a teenager and hardly ever sick I can deal with the occasional visit. However if I had a small child I would have quiet a few concerns with this doctors office! Dr. Manne and his wife are very cordial, however we often have a hard time understanding him when and if he tries to ask questions... due to his heavy accent. The practice is a absolute chaos and I am surprised that with the Medicaid regulations regarding medical record keeping that this is considered acceptable or that no one has filed a complained. They do not have a computer, little alone a simple fax machine... I am not sure how one can run a medical practice without up to date technology!! The facility was OK, but then again it is more less out of date - tables, broken scales etc. Unfortunately I would not recommend this Pediatrician office to any parent!

July 31st, 2012
College Instructor
This man is genuinely kind, sincerely cares about children, and listens with patience as the parent is describing the problem. He has 'raised' my 15 year old son and now my 4 year old daughter. He knows exactly what is wrong each time they are sick and is not your stereotypical doctor. A lot of doctors these days are with you, if you are lucky, 5 minutes, are afraid to give you the medicine you need, and do not appear care at the desired level parents wish for. Dr. Manne is totally opposite. I am blessed to have him as our children's physician....and if you choose him, you will be too!

September 23rd, 2011
Not a good fit for us....
Dr. Manne made no attempt to establish a rapport with me or my children. He does not treat the patient as a cooperative participant in medical care, but rather assumes that he knows what is best and expects the patient to unquestioningly accept his advice. He is uninformed on the benefits of breastfeeding and gave me erroneous/unwanted advice on lactation, child nutrition, and parenting. He was aghast that I still nurse my one year old twins and that my son was uncircumcised. He also neglected to discuss areas that should be his expertise such as developmental milestones. On the up-side, we got our vaccines, but we will be looking elsewhere for our next visit.