Dr. Murtuza Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Murtuza Ahmed?

July 20th, 2017

Dr. Ahmed never treated me but did stop by my hospital room and said he could help me with my breathing issues. I informed him I was happy with my Dr. and he left his name and office number on the hospital room note pad because he was out of cards. 3 months later I received a bill for $533.50 for consultation and sub care codes 99255 and 99233. I contacted his billing office and they said he treated me so they are billing me. I explained he never touched me or treated me he was only soliciting business. I have 3 voice mail messages with the office manager and still no call back.

July 31st, 2016

Was referred to him by my cardiologist. Made an appointment to see him the following week followed by several Sleep Studies. Was diagnosed with sleep apnea and prescribed a C-PAP machine. I picked up a C-PAP machine and was using it 2 weeks after my first appointment.

October 10th, 2015

Dr. Ahmed was very compassionate. He is a caring doctor and came to my bedside when i was very sick, even though he was not even on call at the time. His office staff are very helpful and are always courteous. I think he goes above and beyond. He took real good care of my emphysema and got my breathing better.

August 17th, 2012

Poor in all categories...in all respects.

Doctor's Response

This is a totally unfair review. I work very diligently to ensure the highest quality of compassionate care to all my patients. I also work hard to make certain that each patient's needs are met and that their concerns are heard. This anonymous review leaves no specifics, is broadly negative and refers to no reasons as to why the one star rating is even remotely justified.

SHOW

August 1st, 2008

An excellent, caring physician!

Dr. Ahmed truly knows how to treat his patients like human beings. He is a caring, affable person who has terrific listening skills. He identified a problem that was missed by other lung doctors that had seen me in the past.

March 9th, 2016