A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murthy Gollamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murthy Gollamudi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gollamudi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollamudi graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gollamudi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murthy V Gollamudi FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Murthy V. Gollamudi practice?
- Dr. Murthy Gollamudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Murthy Gollamudi practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Critical Care Practitioners and Dayton Pulmonologists.