A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murthy Gollamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murthy Gollamudi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gollamudi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gollamudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollamudi graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gollamudi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murthy V Gollamudi FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Murthy V. Gollamudi practice?
- Dr. Murthy Gollamudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Murthy Gollamudi practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Critical Care Practitioners and Dayton Pulmonologists.