A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramanathan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramanathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Image Guided Surgery
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramanathan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ramanathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan practice?
- Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan practices Otolaryngology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Bethesda Otolaryngologists.