A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Image Guided Surgery
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramanathan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ramanathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan practice?
- Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murugappan Ramanathan practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.