Learn more about Dr. Murugasu Nagul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murugasu Nagul is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagul
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nagul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murugasu Nagul, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagul graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Nagul has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murugasu M Nagul BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Murugasu M. Nagul practice?
- Dr. Murugasu Nagul has 1 office location.
Dr. Murugasu Nagul practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.