A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murugasu Nagul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murugasu Nagul is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murugasu Nagul, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagul graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Nagul has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murugasu M Nagul BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Murugasu M. Nagul practice?
- Dr. Murugasu Nagul has 1 office location.
Dr. Murugasu Nagul practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.