Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

1010 E McDowell Rd
Ste 203
Central City, Phoenix, AZ 85006
602-256-6682
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Long wait unpleasant staff  |  show details
by Alice C on Jul 18th, 2013

Hard to say if he's any good really. I get a lab test and he gives me a medication. Seems pretty straightforward. But why is the wait 1 long...especially if the appointment is only 10 or 15 minutes. Not going back.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Nagul has been my endroconologist for approx 26 years.I'm a very complicated medical Quadraplegic with complex medical issues. He has diagnosed several issues that baffled other doctors.I still continue to see him on a reg basis for diabetes and other issues, and will always continue to see him as long as he continues treat patients.L. Menendez

|  too old to practice, sad.....  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr Nagul seems to fall asleep for a second or so many times when he looks at my labs; he doodles strange coils in my file. He forgets to order tests, and does absolutely not listen to me. My thyroid levels are low, he ignores that, and only looks at my TSH, which is 0.09, and decides I should take even less T4, and he will not prescribe T3 because it would be bad for my hart. He is a sweet old man, but I think he should retire!

Dec 5th, 2011

the doctor has no respect for his patiends time. Plan on waiting no less than an hour to be put in another room to wait yet again.

|  Very good Dr.  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Although I can understand why there may be a tendency to rate this Dr. based on time waiting in the office, I believe we should be rating on knowledge and caring. Dr. Nagul and staff are caring and let you know that it may take a bit of time. Dr. Nagul spends as much time as necessary making sure the patient knows what he is talking about and provides examples as well. He is a very good Dr. and should definitely be considered an excellent option if you don't mind a little time in the office.

Sep 12th, 2011

Staff is rude and Dr Nagul follow up skills has not been the best, still waiting to here from him regarding my lab work 8/30/11 and today is 9/12/11

|  Found my problem  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

While the office wait is long Dr Nagul is one of the most caring doctors I have had. He was the only doctor to correctly diagnois my problem.

Feb 9th, 2011

The office staff has been hired and fired so many times. Complete lack of professionalism...receptionist usually listening to her IPOD...waiting room is FILTHY!!!! Dr. Nagul deserves a professional office staff and cleaner environment for his patients. I have spoken to him personally regarding this and he has tried numerous times to resolve the situation but has had no luck. I will not be sending my daughter back !!!!!

|  Has plenty of knowledge but difficult communication  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

His staff is horrible and very rude. I went to him for more than 5 years before I gave up.

|  Unsatisfactory!!! You should be ashamed.  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2010

Wait time to see doctor is 2hours then he rushes through the appointment. Staff is not knowledgable. Office is not tidy or organized.