Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Central City
1010 E McDowell Rd
Ste 203
Phoenix, AZ 85006
602-256-6682
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2014

If I could rate lower than 1 star I would. I went into Doctor Nagul's office hoping to get some help with hyperthyroidism. He could not find the information that was sent over by my primary (yes they did send it and his nurse eventually found it within the chart) After ordering some tests and me doing those tests I came back and again he could not locate the tests and asked if I had gone for the test...of course I did why would I not? Again the nurse found the information. It has already been suggested that there be a biopsy done on, on a nodule I have but does he order one? No...why? He does not think it's necessary.....I asked for a copy of my bloodwork from one of the nurses when leaving and she promptly did get a copy for me, it took her 2 seconds. After getting home I decided it's time to get a different doctor and I did find one. I called doctor Naugls office to get my records and Rebecca (very rude) answers and tells me that if I want my records then I have to come in and sign a form and then wait 7-10 business days to get my records. I explain I have an appointment in 2 days and she says "oh well that's the way he wants it". I explained that I just got records from them this morning in 2 seconds and she still says, nope there is no way to speed this process up....(What process??? The process of walking yourself over to the copier and pressing start?) Overall this has been a super terrible experience and they need to realize that patients are people, not just diseases who walk through the door. I'll bet if the tables were turned Rebecca would want to get her records asap. Please, do not go here...if you have any sense you'll read this and move on to another doctors office. The reason it is sooo easy to get an appointment is because no one wants to go there and be treated like crap.

|  Long wait unpleasant staff  |  show details
by Alice C on Jul 18th, 2013

Hard to say if he's any good really. I get a lab test and he gives me a medication. Seems pretty straightforward. But why is the wait 1 long...especially if the appointment is only 10 or 15 minutes. Not going back.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Nagul has been my endroconologist for approx 26 years.I'm a very complicated medical Quadraplegic with complex medical issues. He has diagnosed several issues that baffled other doctors.I still continue to see him on a reg basis for diabetes and other issues, and will always continue to see him as long as he continues treat patients.L. Menendez

|  too old to practice, sad.....  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr Nagul seems to fall asleep for a second or so many times when he looks at my labs; he doodles strange coils in my file. He forgets to order tests, and does absolutely not listen to me. My thyroid levels are low, he ignores that, and only looks at my TSH, which is 0.09, and decides I should take even less T4, and he will not prescribe T3 because it would be bad for my hart. He is a sweet old man, but I think he should retire!

Dec 5th, 2011

the doctor has no respect for his patiends time. Plan on waiting no less than an hour to be put in another room to wait yet again.

|  Very good Dr.  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Although I can understand why there may be a tendency to rate this Dr. based on time waiting in the office, I believe we should be rating on knowledge and caring. Dr. Nagul and staff are caring and let you know that it may take a bit of time. Dr. Nagul spends as much time as necessary making sure the patient knows what he is talking about and provides examples as well. He is a very good Dr. and should definitely be considered an excellent option if you don't mind a little time in the office.

Sep 12th, 2011

Staff is rude and Dr Nagul follow up skills has not been the best, still waiting to here from him regarding my lab work 8/30/11 and today is 9/12/11

|  Found my problem  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

While the office wait is long Dr Nagul is one of the most caring doctors I have had. He was the only doctor to correctly diagnois my problem.

Feb 9th, 2011

The office staff has been hired and fired so many times. Complete lack of professionalism...receptionist usually listening to her IPOD...waiting room is FILTHY!!!! Dr. Nagul deserves a professional office staff and cleaner environment for his patients. I have spoken to him personally regarding this and he has tried numerous times to resolve the situation but has had no luck. I will not be sending my daughter back !!!!!

|  Has plenty of knowledge but difficult communication  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

His staff is horrible and very rude. I went to him for more than 5 years before I gave up.

|  Unsatisfactory!!! You should be ashamed.  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2010

Wait time to see doctor is 2hours then he rushes through the appointment. Staff is not knowledgable. Office is not tidy or organized.