Dr. Murugesu Gajapathy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Murugesu Gajapathy?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Murugesu Gajapathy?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 2nd, 2014

Warm, professional, wonderful, thank you Dr.!

I was so afraid of anesthesia... as most people are. I met with Dr. Gajapathy right before the surgery and I told him my fears and anxieties.. He was so calming and warm. He listened to everything I had to say and assuaged all my fears. He was gentle and caring and obviously so experienced. I was so nervous and Dr. Gajapathy made me calm down and feel that I was in very experienced hands. I went out perfectly, comfortably and woke up smoothly as from a nice sleep. A bit of nausea which passed very quickly. I so appreciate what this man did to make me feel safe and cared for FIVE STARS!! Thank you Doctor!!! No problems at all..He is great..highly recommend..