A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muruvet Elkay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muruvet Elkay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muruvet Elkay, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkay graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Elkay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muruvet Elkay MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Muruvet Elkay practice?
- Dr. Muruvet Elkay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muruvet Elkay practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chicago Neurologists.