A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Musa Ajala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Musa Ajala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Musa Ajala, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajala graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Ajala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ajala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Musa Ajala practice?
Dr. Musa Ajala practices Nephrology near Findlay, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tiffin, OH.
See Findlay Nephrologists.