A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Musa Aner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Musa Aner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aner
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Aner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Musa Aner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Aner graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Aner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Musa Aner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Musa Aner practice?
- Dr. Musa Aner has 1 office location.
Dr. Musa Aner practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Anesthesiologists and Brookline Pain Management Doctors.