A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Musa Varwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Musa Varwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Musa Varwani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varwani graduated from University Of Nairobi.
Dr. Varwani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Tracy Municipal Hospital, Tracy, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Musa Gulam Varwani MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Musa G. Varwani practice?
- Dr. Musa Varwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Musa Varwani practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists.