Oncologists
Center Of Hope
1520 Provident Dr
Warsaw, IN 46580
574-372-3800
Locations and availability (2)

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Robert Westphal on Mar 23rd, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Goksel for cancer related blood disorders and he made me feel very confident in the treatment I was receiving. He made all the right decisions for me. He was very kind and very attentive. A wonderful Dr. and a wonderful man.

by B. on Feb 27th, 2013

There is not another oncologist around that could compare to the giftedness of this doctor. He never rushes his patients appointments. His diagnosis abilities are impeccable. He will be the greatest loss this community has experienced.. The hospital should have done more to keep him here. We wish him the very best as he continues his practice elsewhere.

|  The BEST!  |  show details
by Shirlee Clevenger on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Goksel is an excellent doctor with a heart of gold. With two different kinds of cancer, I knew the treatment was going to be rough but he assured me all would go well. One afternoon I started having a reaction to the treatment, he was right there, never left me nor the building even though it was quite late and I was the last patient with the nurse. His staff is so caring and so kind. Dr. Goksel is a gem, an angel sent to help the sick. A

Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr Goksel has made the cancer diagnosis easier than we ever imagined. He gave us the all the time and support we could ask. His knowledge is a comfort. We could never have asked for a better doctor. Warsaw has a gem in this man and we should do all we can to keep him here.

Jun 18th, 2012

Great man, amazing doctor!

May 14th, 2011

dr goksel is one of the kindest,good hearteed people there is on this planet. we are so proud to have him at our hospital....his knowledge and his personality are outstanding.....carole smith, operator