Absolutely fantastic Oncologist show details Absolutely fantastic Oncologist
by Karen Stephenson on Mar 24th, 2016

Dr. Goksel is compassionate, experienced and educated. I feel very comfortable and at ease as we make decisions on further treatments. Great Oncologist, has a great bedside manner and always explains things in great detail.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
Feb 5th, 2016

Such a caring and knowledgeable Doctor. He called me late one night to give me the good news of my test results.... It sure made for a great weekend.

The Best! show details The Best!
Sep 25th, 2015

He Is The BEST! Such an intelligent man with a big caring heart.

by Anna Konkle on Jun 8th, 2015

Dr. Goksel is an amazing physician; my Mom has been a patient of his for 8 yrs. or so & just loves him. He is very compassionate, very through & really know his stuff. My Mom has been fighting breast cancer off & on for 18 yrs. & has been treated by different Oncologist, but Dr. Goksel is the # 1 man to go to. I have never heard a patient or physician say anything negative about him. He is fulfilling his purpose here on earth & doing an amazing job of it.

Apr 20th, 2015

Treats you as a person, not just a number.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Robert Westphal on Mar 23rd, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Goksel for cancer related blood disorders and he made me feel very confident in the treatment I was receiving. He made all the right decisions for me. He was very kind and very attentive. A wonderful Dr. and a wonderful man.

by B. on Feb 27th, 2013

There is not another oncologist around that could compare to the giftedness of this doctor. He never rushes his patients appointments. His diagnosis abilities are impeccable. He will be the greatest loss this community has experienced.. The hospital should have done more to keep him here. We wish him the very best as he continues his practice elsewhere.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
by Shirlee Clevenger on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Goksel is an excellent doctor with a heart of gold. With two different kinds of cancer, I knew the treatment was going to be rough but he assured me all would go well. One afternoon I started having a reaction to the treatment, he was right there, never left me nor the building even though it was quite late and I was the last patient with the nurse. His staff is so caring and so kind. Dr. Goksel is a gem, an angel sent to help the sick. A

Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr Goksel has made the cancer diagnosis easier than we ever imagined. He gave us the all the time and support we could ask. His knowledge is a comfort. We could never have asked for a better doctor. Warsaw has a gem in this man and we should do all we can to keep him here.

Jun 18th, 2012

Great man, amazing doctor!