inactive

Musarrat N Qureshi MD Patient Reviews

3.4

October 19th, 2015

July 31st, 2014
The dr. Is a very nice and compassionate person however the staff is incompetent, irresponsible. Can even confirm the right date n time of an appointment, never send out the approvals to the insurance and my daughters medication was never approved. The staff is awful

May 16th, 2014
Mother
Dr qureshi is knowledgeable compassionate Doctor. Sometime it is hard to find appointment With her but it is worth the wait.

April 25th, 2012
Dr qureshi ordered all the tests needed and scheduled follow up appointment 4 months later. The day before my sons appointment the office called to cancel and offered me an appointment in another 4 months. I haven't received results of any of the tests he has had and when I asked for them I was told that they would send a request to the doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to any one.