A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mushahid Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mushahid Raza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Kuban State Medical Academy, Krasnodar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mushahid Raza MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mushahid Raza practice?
- Dr. Mushahid Raza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mushahid Raza practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.