Dr. Mushir Hassan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mushir Hassan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mushir Hassan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2013

Had to see this doctor because my doctor, who is in this same group was overbooked. Was not happy with his bedside manner. He gave me pain pills for a lower back problem after spending only a few minutes with me. When the pain medication didn't work, he sent me for a CT scan and never contacted me with the results. I ended up coming back in to see my internist and found out I needed to be on steroids and follow-up physical therapy for degenerative disc disease. Very disappointing experience. I would rather go to the emergency room the next time, than see this doctor, if my internist is not available!

December 13th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Hassan since we moved to Wisconsin. Not certain what Mr. Krill is alluding his to "not confident" statement. I have found Dr. Hassan to be completely professional. He actively listens, restating what he hears you saying. He asks lots of questions and never rushes through the appointments. My husband & daughter have both had the same experience. I think he's a terrific doctor. He's very thorough and thoughtful. Not crazy about the office now being part of Wheaton Franciscan but I won't change doctors.

August 4th, 2010

Highly Recommend Dr. Mushir Hassan

Dr. Hassan spent about half-hour with me for my first visit. Very personable, and even spent time talking about our families. The next time I saw him was when I was admitted for pancreatic. His bedside manner is great, and he shows concern and empathy for me. I highly recommend Dr. Hassan for a general or Internal medical doctor.

March 16th, 2010

Mr.

I was told about Dr. Hassan by my brother and ironically the best Doctor I ever had (Terry Hart M.D.-retired) was at the same address. I was okay with my doctor but he was a D.O. and seemed not confident. I feel a man of my age needs an Internist and I am more comfortable with a M.D. He was/is very friendly, obviously knows his profession and is very precise. For example, I see three other specialists and he wanted to have a list of all my medications and asked me to bring in the prescription bottles to make sure he had a correct listing. He is easy to talk to and being a large man, understands weight from muscle vs being flabby. Told me to lose weight, left it up to me to figure out how.Appointments are generally made a day or two from when I call instead of a week or two. Overall he is an A+ and the facility is full service (lab, xray, other specialists under one roof.

April 19th, 2017