A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mushtak Abbou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mushtak Abbou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mushtak Abbou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbou graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Abbou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mushtak A. Abbou practice?
Dr. Mushtak Abbou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.