Learn more about Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Ahmed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Kern Valley Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed practice?
Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, OH and Bucyrus, OH.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Sleep Medicine Doctors, Bakersfield Pulmonologists, and Bakersfield Critical Care Practitioners.