A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Ahmed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Valley Healthcare District
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Taft, CA and Lake Isabella, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Pulmonologists, and Bakersfield Sleep Medicine Doctors.