Overall Review

3.1

July 21st, 2016
Felt taken care of
I was here for lung test and then followed up with appointments with the doctor. I felt taken care of and he has asked for and rec'd tests on my lungs.

November 13th, 2013
Terrible experience with this "doctor".
After 55 minutes total in the office, Ahmed strolled into the room and asked me why I was there. After a month trying to get in to see this pulmonary specialist, I realized that he had no info from my PCP. I explained that my PCP thought that I might have valley fever and I had asked to see a specialist. Was referred to Ahmed. In the meantime while on a trip to Colorado I suffered a DVT (deep vein thrombosis) and went to the emergency where they found that a clot from the DVT had traveled to my left lung which then became a PE (pulmonary embolism), a very serious condition. I was admitted to the hospital for two days so that they could get me stabilized, return home and see the pulmonary specialist. I had 8 sheets of information and a disk with cat scans, ultrasounds showing my condition. Ahmed breezed through the papers and stated that he had no information from my doctor so we would have to wait for that. Two times he rejected my offer of the disk, actually stating that he did not care about that, he was only concerned about the valley fever and only wanted to treat that. It does not take a mental giant to know that a pulmonary embolism is a critical condition and compared to valley fever is a much greater concern. Ahmed finally ended his "examination", gave me orders for blood work, an xray, and told me to come back in 6 to 8 weeks! Worthless!

June 23rd, 2013
He is a very rude to other doctor's and you have to be on your death bed before he will admit you at some hospitals. If he doesn't want to come to where you are to be admitted he sends you home after the buses quits running.

April 16th, 2013
the most arrogant man on earth
My husband was admitted to Mercy Southwest and this man was assigned to him. He wont spend more than 2 min in the room and asked me on two occasions to Google the questions I asked about his condition. He is very arrogant and talks down on "regular" people. He is not concerned about whether this patient is improving or not and kept telling me the mortality rate is very high for his condition. After 5 days in the ICU with this man spending a total of about 6 minutes with my husband we requested a change and miraculously Dr. Pacheco -Garcia brought him back to life. Today he has joined us at home. If you love yourself or your loved one stay away from this man. I don't know if our ethnicity , religion , color or anything had to do with this horrible treatment but the Allah he worships would pay him for all his deeds.

September 27th, 2012
Phantom Doctor
THREE times this doctor stood me up. Each time I waited over an hour only to have an attendent tell me that Dr. Ahmed wasn't even in the office yet. The first two times I rescheduled. The third time I found a new doctor. The kicker? His office billed my insurance for a full office call even though I never saw the doctor!!!

May 22nd, 2012
Doctor Who?
His name may be on the building and he may be the owner of the group, but I have never seen him. If he stood in front of me today I couldn't tell you if it was him or not. He is never in the office and I have always been assigned to see someone else.

February 6th, 2012
poor doctor
Elitist doctor on autopilot. Questions were never answered without attitude, and his demeanor was we were wasting his time.

February 18th, 2011
I loved this office. They have a large office, no problem scheduling same day. Dr Ahmed is wonderful he really cares about you. He has really nice Nurse Practitioners. This is a great office.

February 17th, 2011
I have been a patient for 15 years. Dr Ahmed and his staff have treated me and my family for years and has saved my grandmother when everyone else couldn't. His nurse practitioners are very nice and talk with Dr Ahmed all the time as far as my care has been concerned. I would recommend this office to everyone!