Dr. Mushtaq Bukhari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2013
Dr. Bukhari is a very knowledgeable doctor who has excellent bed side manner. I have been his patients for 30 yrs and would not trust another doc.

September 2nd, 2010
The best doctor!!!!!!!!!

April 22nd, 2010
Not pleased with some things
First of all I had to cancel my appointment on the day of because I had to take my sick child to the doctor and they cancelled me as a patient because I wouldn't pay a $25 charge for canceling. There should be extenuating circumstances especially since I had been through 8 appointments with 4 procedures without missing. I was sent a letter saying I guess you want you privledges cancelled because you haven't responded to the $25 dollar charge, in which I did but was disregarded. The office staff was cold about my plea and didn't care. Second,thhe office receptionist was rud and unfriendly everytime I went in. Never smiled once.Third, I was having bleeding in my intestines and I was suppose to get a call about getting a procedure I needed done, for payment from the insurance company, and never heard from them. I finally made an appointment and the doctor didn't act like it was a big deal, the bleading, and still never verified the test with the insurance company. Surely there could be a cat scan or something ordered to make sure I didn't have a tumor or something. I still don't know what happened in me to cause the bleeding and can't find a doctor in this area that is worth going to. I guess it is in the Lord's hands.