A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mushtaq Nabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mushtaq Nabi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mushtaq Nabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed Nabi MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mushtaq A. Nabi practice?
- Dr. Mushtaq Nabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mushtaq Nabi practices Internal Medicine near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Internists.