Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient at Hazel Park office show details Patient at Hazel Park office
by Rachel on Oct 26th, 2015

The office is very pleasant. The Dr. is wonderful. Had to wait a very long time. Once I was seen though he was well worth waiting for. Very compassionate doctor. The girl who drew my blood in a laboratory was so sweet and very good at her skill. She very skillful at her job. I continue to go to this office.

Jan 6th, 2015

perfect staff and well trained as well as nurses and docs being very quick at what they do!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Obed Succari on Jun 24th, 2014

He has been always accurate on my medical diagnostics and prescriptions with my mother and I. Always with kindness and a good smile.

Very Nice show details Very Nice
Feb 17th, 2014

Very Nice

good doctor show details good doctor
Jan 14th, 2012

had to wait for for almost an hour, but it was a really busy day. well worth the wait. Dr. Gappy, although rushed and pressed for time, actually listened to my concerns, ordered x-rays without a moments hesitation, gave me a referral to a specialist, and was genuinely concerned about my pain. he had no problem addressing other issues than the one that originally required the visit. i understand why i waited... he takes the time to make sure his patients are taken care of. as i said, well worth it.

worst doctor around town show details worst doctor around town
May 27th, 2011

bad doctor, would not recommend

Mar 18th, 2010

Musib is great

Jul 30th, 2009

Dr. Gappy is one of the kindest doctors I have ever met. He is patient and ask questions related to medical condition that you wouldn't even thing relavant. I have gone to him for over 15 years and actually pick my insurance to ensure he can remain my primary physician.

> > > > Patient Reviews