Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
23411 John R Rd
Ste 1
Hazel Park, MI 48030
248-399-8331
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Obed Succari on Jun 24th, 2014

He has been always accurate on my medical diagnostics and prescriptions with my mother and I. Always with kindness and a good smile.

|  Very Nice  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2014

Very Nice

|  Worst doctor i have ever been to  |  show details
by David on Jan 5th, 2014

Dr Musib Gappy is the worst doctor. I went to him because i had stomach problems such as stomach fullness and abdominal pain. He puts me on flagl an antibiotic medication. it did not work for me it gave me severe side effects such as dizziness and very bad headaches also it gave me that bitter taste in my mouth. I got in an argument with them at there office. and they sent me a letter of discharge from there practice. Prior to seeing doctor Gappy I saw Dr Mark Binno and he said it was IBS first medication he put me on it didn't work so they switched it to something else didn't work just caused me side effects. I wish I didn't go to either one of them. Bad Practice

|  good doctor  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2012

had to wait for for almost an hour, but it was a really busy day. well worth the wait. Dr. Gappy, although rushed and pressed for time, actually listened to my concerns, ordered x-rays without a moments hesitation, gave me a referral to a specialist, and was genuinely concerned about my pain. he had no problem addressing other issues than the one that originally required the visit. i understand why i waited... he takes the time to make sure his patients are taken care of. as i said, well worth it.

|  Dear Dr. Gappi!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Dear,This is the doctor who my whole family look to see at sickness time he is one of the best Doctors available in area his 1st priority is to help people who need hem,He never think of money as first priority.Ask all question you have he never ask you to stop really really really on of the Kind. Sincerely Bassam Ashak 08/2011

|  worst doctor around town  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

bad doctor, would not recommend

|  show details
Mar 18th, 2010

Musib is great

|  show details
Jul 30th, 2009

Dr. Gappy is one of the kindest doctors I have ever met. He is patient and ask questions related to medical condition that you wouldn't even thing relavant. I have gone to him for over 15 years and actually pick my insurance to ensure he can remain my primary physician.