A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muslim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muslim Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muslim Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muslim Khan practice?
- Dr. Muslim Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muslim Khan practices Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists.