A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muslim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muslim Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muslim Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muslim Khan practice?
- Dr. Muslim Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Muslim Khan practices Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists.