Dr. Mussarat Abidi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2012
Perfect Balance
Dr. Abidi is amazing doctor. She is highly educated and stays up on the latest information regarding medical treatments, etc. She has an amazing ability to connect with the kids and earns their trust right away. I have always loved how she explained things in the most basic way, so as to not speak over my head. I have recommended Dr. Abidi to several of my friends and they love her as much as I do.

October 20th, 2012
Finally a Pediatrician I like
I have had my share of awful pediatricians. Dr Abidi is a breath of fresh air. She listens to my concerns and refers me to specialists when I have concerns. My daughter has allergies and she never hesitates to retest her or refer her to an allergist. My son was diagnosed with a urinary tract abnormality that can be genetic. As soon as I told her about it, she immediately referred my daughter to get an ultrasound to make sure she was okay. What really impressed me was that she called me with the results of the ultrasound before I was even able to drive home from it. That was amazing. She calls personally when results are in and is quickly and readily available to speak on the phone whenever needed. My only problem is her is she was so pushy for me to wean my daughter at 12 months even though it benefited my daughter who has tons of food allergies.

June 29th, 2010
Best ped EVER
I can't say enough about Dr. Abidi and her staff. She is simply amazing. I never feel rushed and she really takes the time to get to know her patients. My son has autism and she is consistently up to date on new research. When my kids are ill, I can always get an appointment. I highly recommend her.