A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mussarat Tahira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mussarat Tahira is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mussarat Tahira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahira graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Tahira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mussarat U Tahira MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mussarat U. Tahira practice?
- Dr. Mussarat Tahira has 1 office location.
Dr. Mussarat Tahira practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Internists.