A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Akpinar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Akpinar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Akpinar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Akpinar graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Akpinar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akpinar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mustafa G. Akpinar practice?
Dr. Mustafa Akpinar practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.