A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Akpinar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Akpinar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Akpinar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akpinar graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Akpinar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa G Akpinar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa G. Akpinar practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Akpinar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mustafa Akpinar practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.