Dr. Mustafa Eldadah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 10th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. El-Dadah as been our daughter's doctor since she was born. (now 5) She enjoys every visit and loves that he calls her princess everytime he sees her...in and out of the office. He is kind and thoughtful and willing to spend time explaining issues and concerns. His nurse, Heidi is such a sweet person and great at giving shots! The office can be a little busy but appointments generally stay on schedule. If you have an urgent visit, call early in the am as soon as the office opens and you can usually make an appointment.

October 12th, 2011
Love him!
My son (3yrs) is always excited to see Dr. El-Dadadh and my daughter (1.5 yrs)warms right up to him and she doesn't warm up to anyone. He answers all my questions - will get print outs for me to take home. We never feel rushed.

June 29th, 2011
I think that Dr. El-Dadah is the best pediatrician in town. He is always so nice and caring. He goes out of his way to follow-up with us and remembers all of our names when we bump into him outside of the office. He even calls us to follow-up on issues that were concerns in the past. I am sure that he has hundreds of patients, but he treats us like we are number 1! His bed-side manner is exceptional. I can't say enough good things about this man. If you are looking for a terrific doctor, look no further. He is awesome!