inactive

Mustafa Farooque Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 19th, 2014
Spinal injection treatment
Dr. Farooque was very professional, explained very clearly the diagnosis and the treatment that he would begin for my problem. During the treatment he explained everything as it was happening and answered every question that I had. After treatment he checked my condition several times and again answered all questions. He was so kind and caring and I would return to him again if I had any spinal problems.

December 8th, 2011
Horrible Doctor
Bad Bedside mannor. Horrible misdiagnosis that could have ended in death. Did not even do the basic tests correctly. I can get better treatemnt form a vetranarian or a witch doctor

September 2nd, 2011
Faroque
What a horrible excuse for a Dr. Do not waste your time. bad bedside manner treats you like a idiot. it seems that no one in the world has any intelligence beside this moron. Or so he thinks. Bad bedside manner and he thinks he is god. Of couse it is easy to get into him. No one wants to. My mother ended up gettin corraled into seein this idiot also. He did nothing for her either except run up a bunch of bills. He "couldnt do anything" for her and then told her she can come back any time. tThis is why we need to get idiotd like this out of our country. Go back home!!

October 24th, 2008
My Dad
He owns all other doctors.!!!!!