A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Firoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Firoz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firoz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Firoz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Firoz graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Firoz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Firoz BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa Firoz practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Firoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustafa Firoz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wills Point, TX.
See Wills Point Internists and Wills Point Geriatric Doctors.