A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mufaddal Gombera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mufaddal Gombera, Orthopedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gombera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gombera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Gombera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mufaddal Mustafa Gombera MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mufaddal M. Gombera practice?
- Dr. Mufaddal Gombera has 1 office location.
Dr. Mufaddal Gombera practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons and Houston Sports Medicine Doctors.