A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Hamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Hamed, Family Physician, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamed graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Mark Hamed MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa M. Hamed practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Hamed has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mustafa Hamed practices Emergency Medicine near Mason, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Sandusky, MI.
See Mason Emergency Physicians.