A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Hares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Hares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Hares, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hares graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hares has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Hares FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa Hares practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Hares has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mustafa Hares practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.