A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Hares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Hares is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hares
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hares Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Hares, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hares graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hares has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Abdul-Karim Hares FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa A. Hares practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Hares has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustafa Hares practices Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.