A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Hares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Hares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Hares, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hares graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hares has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hares accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mustafa Hares practice?
Dr. Mustafa Hares practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.