Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Hashem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Hashem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Hashem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashem graduated from King Saud University, Riyadh.
Dr. Hashem has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hashem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mustafa Hashem practice?
Dr. Mustafa Hashem practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Southgate Internists and Southgate Cardiologists.