A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Hashem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Hashem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Hashem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashem graduated from King Saud University, Riyadh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hashem has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Hashem MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa Hashem practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Hashem has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mustafa Hashem practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Southgate Internists and Southgate Cardiologists.