A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Hashem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Hashem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashem
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hashem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Hashem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashem graduated from King Saud University, Riyadh. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hashem has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa A Hashem MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa A. Hashem practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Hashem has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustafa Hashem practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists and Southgate Cardiologists.